Lime Lemon Jersey Dress as a Princess Leia costume!
Things I Learned
- Modifications – This was my first time doing any type of pattern design modifications. Previously I had only lengthened a shirt or shorted sleeves a couple inches. For this dress, I lengthened the dress quite a bit and changed the shape of the sleeves in order to resemble Princess Leia’s dress. Surprisingly, my mods worked out great on the first attempt. 🙂
- Creativity – I loved the creativity with this project. I found the tutorial for the belt online and was happy it turned out great as well.
I was very impressed with how this turned out! Especially since it was my first time doing something like this. 🙂