Ottobre 1/2014

Ottobre – 1-2014 #14 Lime Lemon Jersey Dress

Lime Lemon Jersey Dress as a Princess Leia costume!

Things I Learned

  • Modifications – This was my first time doing any type of pattern design modifications.  Previously I had only lengthened a shirt or shorted sleeves a couple inches.  For this dress, I lengthened the dress quite a bit and changed the shape of the sleeves in order to resemble Princess Leia’s dress.  Surprisingly, my mods worked out great on the first attempt.  🙂
  • Creativity – I loved the creativity with this project.  I found the tutorial for the belt online and was happy it turned out great as well.

I was very impressed with how this turned out!  Especially since it was my first time doing something like this.  🙂